Wisconsin Energy Corporation (“Wisconsin Energy”) maintains this Site for your personal entertainment, information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other propriety notices contained in the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report or use the contents of the Site including the text, images, audio and video, for public or commercial purposes without Wisconsin Energy’s written permission.
Your access and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws and regulations. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and Wisconsin Energy are superseded and have no force or effect.
Terms and conditions
- You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of Wisconsin Energy. Wisconsin Energy neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with it.
- While Wisconsin Energy uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, it makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of such information. Wisconsin Energy assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
- Your use and browsing of the Site is at your risk. Neither Wisconsin Energy nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Wisconsin Energy also assumes no responsibility for, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, including, but not limited to, data, text, images, video or audio from the Site.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including but not limited to any data, questions, comments, suggestions and the like, will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Wisconsin Energy or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, Wisconsin Energy is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
- Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission of Wisconsin Energy. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Wisconsin Energy. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Wisconsin Energy. Your misuse of the Trademark or any content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Wisconsin Energy will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution, if appropriate.
- Wisconsin Energy has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- Although Wisconsin Energy may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards and the like on the Site, it is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations or for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy contained in any information on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law. Wisconsin Energy will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing it to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- Wisconsin Energy may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
Top of page
Forward-looking statement disclosure
All investor information contained on this Web site other than historical facts is forward-looking information based on current expectations and plans that involve risks and uncertainties which are subject to change at any time. Although Wisconsin Energy Corporation believes that this information is accurate, its business is dependent on various regulatory matters, general economic conditions and future trends, and these factors can cause actual results to differ materially from the forward-looking information. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on this forward-looking information, which is not a guarantee of future performance and is subject to a number of uncertainties and other factors, many of which are outside the control of Wisconsin Energy Corporation.
Top of page
Wisconsin Energy protects the privacy of information provided by our Web site visitors. We use the following guidelines to protect your right to privacy concerning information we collect from users when they use surveys, forms or registration on our Web sites.
Use of information
We do not reveal any personal information to any third party that users provide to us through our Web sites. The information is used strictly within our company. Using e-mail addresses provided at registration or otherwise gives us permission to periodically send e-mail to our users. We do not provide e-mail addresses to third parties.
We collect information about Web site use, such as number of visitors to our pages and their use of certain links or services. For some applications, we link usage information with the particular customer visiting the Web site. We use standard software to summarize statistics of usage data, which we may use to analyze usage, to improve the Web site and to assist for other internal purposes.
Use of your IP address
An Internet Protocol (IP) address is a number automatically assigned to your computer every time you use the Internet. When you visit our Web sites, our servers log your IP address, which we may use for Web site administrative purposes. Data gathered from logging your IP address is not tied to your personal information and is not used to identify you.
Cookies are small text files placed on your computer’s hard drive by Web page servers. When you visit the Web site, our server may create "session" cookies, making it more convenient for you to use our site. Any data analysis from cookies is used only in aggregate form. We do not retain cookies after you have exited your browser. On some of our pages, we have links to third-party Web sites. These sites may send their own cookies to you, log your IP address and otherwise collect data or solicit personal information.
Top of page